Camera Adapter for Spotting Scopes and Telescopes Camera
Material: Anodized aluminum telescope mount
• 3-dimensional camera position adjustment to allow precise left/right & forwards/backwards positioning of camera lens for accurate alignment with scope's eyepiece.
• Can fit to various types of scopes as long as the scope's eyepiece barrel outer diameter is from 25mm up to 60mm.
• Vertical adjustment: 40mm.
• Standard camera tripod socket screw with 1/4x20 threads.
• Distance from camera connection point to the clamp: 125mm (this is the maximum distance between camera screw point to the front lens)
• Length of the base rail (along which the camera screw can slide): 75mm
• Strong structure and can maintain good camera stability
• Tripod fitting point in case of need.
• Reasonably heavy duty: there is no load limit as long as the camera can fit.